Feedback or Suggestions? We want to hear from you! Click HERE to submit.
4th Period Food Days has been cancelled.
Funds have been returned to each parent's Food Day account.
A Message from the ALT Food Days Committee
Dear ALT Families,
We hope everyone is staying safe and well. We wanted to provide an update as to how we are handling Food Days for the remainder of the school year. As you are aware from the last PTO update, ALT Food Days for the 4th period has been cancelled. All ALT families, who paid for Food Day orders will be entitled to a refund for the Food Days paid for, during the extended school closure (from 3/16/20-6/11/20). Please carefully read the instructions below to learn how to check the status of your Food Days balance and how to claim your refund.
As of now, future Food Day orders will be on hold until we have clearance from both the district and the school to restart. Even if school reopens, it is unclear whether we will be able to restart immediately, given the broad nature of this program and the number of logistical concerns that would need to be addressed beforehand. We thank you for your patience and understanding as we get through this process together.
Thank you to all the families who have asked about donating their Food Days balance to the PTO to help us recover lost income. We greatly appreciate the gesture. If you wish to do this, you would need to complete Option 1 below. After the refund hits your credit card, then you can write a check out to: ALT PTO and mail to: 46 Washington Valley Road, Warren, NJ 07059.
Thank you and stay well!
ALT Food Days Committee
Jen, Jessica, Gina, Felice
ALT's 4th Period Food Days has been cancelled. Funds have been returned to each parent's Food Day account.
This cancellation includes all food and Summer Bridge Book Orders made through myfooddays.com. Your Food Days account should now reflect a positive balance. To check your account balance, login to myfooddays.com
> Select "Payments' from the main menu
> Click on "Show Balance" and "Show Complete Transaction Log" to see the details
Parents have TWO options for the unused Food Day balance (YOU MUST CHOOSE ONE):
OPTION 1: Request a refund through your Food Days account and have the money return to your credit card or Paypal account.
Follow these steps:
>Login to myfooddays.com and select "Settings" from the menu
>In the Account box, click the "Refund" button to request a refund. There will be another pop up message, just hit OK to proceed.
OPTION 2: Carry over the unused balance to the next ordering period.
If you choose this option, there is nothing more to do as this process is automatic.
- Parents with children in both ALT and WMS only need to click the "Refund" button once as refunds are aggregated by account, not by school
- Refund requests are being handled on an individual account basis and can take up to two weeks to complete. The sooner you submit your request, the sooner you will get your refund.
- If you are in financial crisis and need the funds sooner, please contact [email protected] BEFORE contacting your bank to avoid unnecessary chargeback fees and further delays in the process.
- Graduating 5th graders, who are moving up to WMS, will be able to use their unused Food Day balance towards future orders at WMS.
- Students who are transferring to another school that already uses Myfooddays service, will also be able to use their unused Food Day balance at that school. Please let us know, so that we can arrange for a similar set up.
- Bagels-4-U (Warren)
- Café Agira (Warren)
- La Strada (Warren)
- Martinsville Deli (Martinsville)
- Marino's (Watchung)
- Ling Ling (Basking Ridge)
- Warren Deli (Warren)
FOOD DAYS VOLUNTEERS
FOOD DAYS VOLUNTEERS
- We are still looking for volunteers for 1 or 2 times a month, substitution list, or any other availability.
- We have been alerted to the fact that we may not have received all requests for volunteers so if your name is not on an existing list, or if you haven't received any information from us, it is possible you are not yet on our radar. Please contact Felice Goldman [email protected] be added to the list.
If your volunteer needs have changed, please also email Felice Goldman at [email protected] and we will make every attempt to accommodate your request.
Thanks to all those already volunteering. We would not be able to provide hot lunches to our children in this manner without our army of wonderful parent volunteers.
If you are interested in volunteering during lunch, please let us know. We can work with just about any schedule. It is a wonderful opportunity to get involved and to have lunch with your child at the same time!