Feedback or Suggestions? We want to hear from you! Click HERE to submit.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of the ALT student body by connecting families of students to our school community. Research shows that students do better when their families are involved both at home and at school.
Donate to the PTO
In lieu of fundraising, we ask each family for an annual donation to support the PTO activities for that coming year. Your generous support allows us to enrich the ALT experience for our children. Please consider making a minimum donation of $60 per child enrolled at ALT. Your donation includes membership for the PTO, access to the school directory, and is tax-deductible.
Two Ways to Pay
- Online: create an account for your family on the myfooddays.com portal.
Upon login, you will see the request for donation. Select the amount for the # of children enrolled at ALT and then click 'Done' to complete payment. (Disregard meal options if you do not participate in the Food Days program)
- Check: Write your check out to 'ALT PTO' and submit to the front office.Please indicate your child's name and grade when submitting.
Become an Active PTO Member
It is an amazing opportunity to be part of an organization that helps to support and enrich your child's education. More reasons to join:
- Your donation includes the membership dues that help support programs and school activities.
- As a member you are not required to volunteer. But any time you can offer is welcome!You might have fun and meet some new friends and neighbors!
- Attend meetings and have a voice in sponsored programs and events.
- Set an example for your kids in being a part of a community.
- Support PTO sponsored programs like:*Book Fairs*Staff Appreciation*Science Day
*Student Assemblies, and more!