Feedback or Suggestions? We want to hear from you! Click HERE to submit.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of the ALT student body by connecting families of students to our school community. Research shows that students do better when their families are involved both at home and at school.
At the beginning of each school year, in lieu of fundraising, the ALT PTO kindly asks the families of ALT to make a donation in support of our PTO for the upcoming year. We ask every family for their generous support so that we may continue to enhance the ALT experience for our children.
In light of this unique year, we have reduced our suggested annual PTO fee from $60 per child to $30 per child. Despite our significant reduction in funding through Fooddays, we are confident that with strong PTO dues contributions, we will be able to continue the tradition of a strong PTO. For those who are able, a contribution beyond the suggested amount is always greatly appreciated.
We are accepting donations by Check or Venmo
Write your check out to 'ALT PTO' and mail directly to the school or send in with your child.
Please indicate your child's name and grade when submitting.
Pay by Venmo - search @ALT-PTO you will see our logo. Please note name of child/children in the comments
Become an Active PTO Member
It is an amazing opportunity to be part of an organization that helps to support your child's education.
More reasons to join:
- Your donation includes the membership dues that help support programs and school activities.
- As a member you are not required to volunteer - but any time you can offer is welcome.
- Attend meetings and have a voice in sponsored programs and events.
- Set an example for your kids in being a part of a community.
- Support PTO sponsored programs like:
- School Spirit Gifts for all Students
- Academic Planners for all 3rd-5th Grade Students
Fifth Grade Event & Yearbook
- School Directory for all PTO Members
- Grade Level Programs
- “Dream It – Fund It” Program
- Field Day
- Science Day
- International Day
- Staff Appreciation