Feedback or Suggestions? We want to hear from you! Click HERE to submit.
Our mission is to enrich the lives of the ALT student body by connecting families of students to our school community. Research shows that students do better when their families are involved both at home and at school.
At the beginning of each school year, in lieu of fundraising, the ALT PTO kindly asks the families of ALT to make a donation in support of our PTO for the upcoming year. We ask every family for their generous support so that we may continue to enhance the ALT experience for our children.
We ask that every ALT family support the PTO by making a minimum donation of $60 per child enrolled at ALT. This donation will be used to directly benefit your child. If you are unable to make the suggested donation, please donate what you can. We will provide a donation receipt letter with ALT PTO’s tax-exempt ID number for your records. Your donation includes membership for the PTO and access to the school directory.
Two Ways to Pay
- Online: create an account for your family on the myfooddays.com portal.
Upon login, you will see the request for donation. Select the amount for the # of children enrolled at ALT and then click 'Done' to complete payment. (Disregard meal options if you do not participate in the Food Days program)
- Check: Write your check out to 'ALT PTO' and submit to the front office.Please indicate your child's name and grade when submitting.
Become an Active PTO Member
It is an amazing opportunity to be part of an organization that helps to support your child's education. More reasons to join:
- Your donation includes the membership dues that help support programs and school activities.
- As a member you are not required to volunteer - but any time you can offer is welcome.You might have fun and meet some new friends and neighbors! Check out the Committees page for opportunities that may interest you.
- Attend meetings and have a voice in sponsored programs and events.
- Set an example for your kids in being a part of a community.
- Support PTO sponsored programs like:
- Family Fun Events
- Field Day
- School Wide Assemblies
- Grade Level Programs
- Fruit & Veggie Tasting Days
- School Spirit Gifts for all Students
- “Dream It – Fund It” Program
- Fifth Grade Event & Yearbook
- School Directory for all Members
- Academic Planners for all 3-5 Graders
- Trunk or Treat
- Science Day
- International Day
- Author Visit
- Staff Apprecaition