Feedback or Suggestions? We want to hear from you! Click HERE to submit.
What's Happening at ALT
What's Happening at ALT
- Tues. 10/1- 10/18: Food Days is OPEN for 2nd Ordering Period
and CLOSES on 10/18 @ 6pm sharp
- Wed. 10/9: School Closed - Yom Kippur
- Thurs. 10/10: Mom's Night Out - Note: location changed to Stone House (Outside if weather permitting, inside if not)
- Fri. 10/11: Fall Fruit & Veggie Day
- Mon. 10/14 & Tues. 10/15: School Closed - Columbus Day & Staff Development
- Fri. 10/18: Food Days 2nd Ordering Period CLOSES @ 6pm sharp
- Mon. 10/21: School Picture Retakes
- Fri. 10/25: Trunk-or-Treat
- Thurs. 10/31: Happy Halloween! Halloween Parade @ 1:30p
- ALT School Spirit Days are Every Friday - send your child to school in their ALT apparel
Always check the ALT PTO Calendar for events details, dates, and times.
- Food Days: 2nd Ordering Period OPENS Tues. 10/1
The 2nd ordering period will open on October 1st and ends on October 18th @ 6pm. This covers lunches from Nov. 18, 2019 - Jan. 31, 2020.
- ALT Mom’s Night Out is Thurs. 10/10
Connect with old friends, meet new friends.RSVP by October 4th by submitting a $20 check made out to 'ALT PTO' with your name and 'MNO’ in the memo line. For more details click here.
- TAKE TWO: School Picture Retake Day is Tues. 10/21
Watch for more details to be emailed by ALT.
- 10th Annual Trunk-or-Treat is Fri. 10/25
Get ready for the most anticipated PTO event of the year!
All families are invited, to have a howling good time,
Compliments of the PTO, so come get in line.Click for more details and to sign-up to decorate a trunk or volunteer.
- Recap: 1st PTO Meeting of the Year
The first PTO meeting of the 2019-20 school year was well attended with 20 members at each session. We will look at continuing the evening session in the future. Next PTO meeting is 11/13, time TBD.The Meeting Minutes can be found online here.
- Reminder to Complete Volunteer Training
If you are volunteering at ALT or any Warren Township School, please complete the Parent Volunteer Training presentation. Click here for the presentation.
- Fall Book Fair: Overwhelming Success
Thank you to all the families for purchasing books at the Book Fair - the children and teachers are all busy enjoying their new books. The Fall Book Fair raised over $2,100 in funds for the PTO. This money will go toward funding the enrichment programs brought to the students by the PTO.
- Twice the Fun: Family Fun Days in September
September was a great month for Warren families to connect and catch up on their Summers. A great time was had by all at the 4th Annual ALT Family Fun Day @ Riverbend. And then on Sept. 21 at the first ever all-Warren Elementary School Family Fun Day @ Meadowbrook Country Day Camp. See pics from the events.
2019-2020 PTO Donation Drive
Calling all ALT families! Help us keep our amazing events and programs going. Your support allows us to facilitate the activities that enrich our children's lives throughout the year. Donate today! Click for more details.
Subscribe to Teacher's Pages
Don’t forget to subscribe to your child’s class website and teacher’s email notices. Go to the ALT’s Teacher Websites page, click on your child’s teacher's name, and in the upper right corner click ‘Receive Notifications’. Then follow the instructions to subscribe.